I had to cut my nails (!!!) for a sports tournament BUT we can still do nail-art on short nails!
This blue and green design was made purely out of boredom/procrastination so it’s super simple and I did it freehand.
Step by step:
- One layer of clear base coat (to protect the nails) and let dry.
- Two coats ofÂ Rich Girls & Po-BoysÂ by OPIÂ Â and let dry.
- Paint half of each nail withÂ Gargantuan Green Grape by OPI and let it dry.
- Wipe off as much ofÂ AmazON… AmazOFF by OPI from the brush as you can then carefully use the edge of the brush to make a line down the centre of each nail.
- Once it’s all dry paint over with a clear top coat to lock in shine and protect the design.