In this Valentines series, we have a really intricate geometric design which is both modern and edgy whilst romantic and elegant.
So step by step to achieve this look:
- One layer of base coat to protect the nails from the dark polishes we’re using in this look.
- Once dry, use a white polish. I used White Out from Collection’s 7 Day Wear range. I use two coats of white so I have a strong base colour so that our romantic shades really stand out.
- Decide how you want to split up each nail geometrically. I used striping tape to divide each nail in half but I painted the quarters by hand.
- Work carefully and go in with a lightly coated brush as you fill in your geometric shapes. (TIP: it’s much easier to build up the colour once you have your desired shape).
- Allow to dry (for a while!), then gently swipe on a layer of clear top coat to lock in the design and add shine.