Here’s a super simple nail art design to add to this Valentine’s collection. It’s really easy to do yourself but creates a cute look which is perfect for Valentine’s day.
Step by step:
- Clear base coat to protect your nails (as always!!)
- Once dry choose your favourite shade of pink and apply two coats to build a strong base colour. I used A-Rose at Dawn… Broke by NoonÂ by OPI.
- Once dry I used Spare Me a French Quarter?Â by OPI and FlammableÂ by Ted Baker to create the multi-tone effect.
- Simply brush off as much of the polish off the brush as possible and then swipe the brush across the nail in different directions.
- Repeat as many times as you want to achieve your preferred look.
- Before all the polish is completely dry, I used one coat of top coat to merge the shades together and add shine to the design.